Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Weighted Blanket 15 lbs., 60”x80”, Queen Size, Gray
- The original INP weighted blanket offers great all-natural sleep help for adults and kids by offering the gentle sensation of being held to encourage deep, healthy, restful sleep
- Our 7-layer system is designed to comfortably surround your body and form to your shape while you sleep and the MORE glass beads & LESS fiber fill design offers better temperature control
- Choose the blanket that weighs about 10% of your body weight plus one, 15 lbs weight is intended for individuals weighing about 140 lbs. The twin size is for one person on a twin size bed. The queen size is for one person on a queen size bed. Only the King size is for sharing on a queen or king bed
- HIGHEST INDUSTRY STANDARD: 4.7”x4.7” smaller compartments for more evenly distribution + The three-dimensional lock bead sewing method for 0 bead leakage + Finest stitching(2.5-3mm one stitch) to prevent weight shifting from one compartment to another. All these made a fabulous highest quality 2.0 weighted blanket
- 100% Customers Satisfaction is guaranteed.
- CARE: HAND WASH. MACHINE WASH. FLAT DRY. TUMBLE DRY LOW. Frequent machine wash may damage the heavy weighted blanket so better use with a duvet cover and wash the duvet instead.
- weighted blanket boost better temperature control than others, but due to its weight it may also feel hot, so a fan or an AC is recommended. In cold days just add a minky quilted duvet cover or down filled duvet cover which can add warmth & snug feeling
- A weighted blanket would smaller than other ordinary blanket because it is supposed to cover your body other than your bed
- If you are tall than 5’5”, you should choose 60”x80” or 80”x87” weighted blanket with the length over 80” long, or your feet may stick out the weighted blanket
- Getting used to a weighted blanket takes about 2-7 days
|Dimensions||13 × 17 × 6 in|