Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
USB (WHITE) Audio Adapter External Stereo Sound Card Universal, 3.5mm
- Ideal Sound Card Option : USB audio adapter is ideal to replace your faulty sound card or audio port, it adds a mono microphone-in and a stereo audio-out port to your computer through a USB port, which enables you to connect your existing headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone with 3.5mm jack to your PC through a USB interface.
- Practical Stereo Sound Adapter: It protects against electromagnetic interference and enjoy the stable and best sound quality. Quite great for Skype/ ICQ/ Google Hangouts/ TeamSpeak, additionally suitable as a second sound source for simultaneous operation of loudspeakers and headphones.
- Superior Features: No driver required, just plug and play! USB bus-powered, no external power required for this convenient sound card.
- Wide Compatibility: Windows 10/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OSX/ PS4/ Google Chromebook/ Windows Surface Pro 3/ Raspberry Pi are ok with the USB to audio adapter. Please kindly note it only supports mono microphone TRS, it does not support TS, TRRS. Not compatible with PS3.
- Compact and Portable: Durable ABS material made the USB to headphone adapter compact and lightweight. IMPORTANT NOTE: This USB audio converter only supports mono microphone TRS, does NOT support TS, TRRS.
USB Audio Adapter External Stereo Sound Card Universal USB Stereo with 3.5mm Headphone and Microphone Jack for Windows, Mac, Linux, PC, Laptop, Desktop, PS4, Raspberry Pi, Surface 3 Pro (Black)
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 1 in|