M.2 NVME SSD Enclosure Tool-Free Adapter, Storage Up to 4TB
- HIGH SPEED: M.2 Enclosure Up to 10 Gbps High speed M.2 NVME to USB 3.1 , perfect solution for data transfer and data backup, the actual transfer speed depends on the speed of your SSD, USB Port type, your computer performance, and NVMe media used etc. One HD movie transfer only takes 2 seconds.
- TOOL-FREE DESIGN: Tool-free NVMe enclosure allows quick and easy installation of your M.2 NMVe SSDs. The first time you use m.2 solid state drive SSD, you need to format the disk. It will Safe for your Memory data.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with M.2 NVMe PCIe M key,PCIe B&M key SSD. Note: NVMe SSD is not included. NOT Compatible with M.2 SATA SSDs, M.2 PCIe AHCI SSDs, M.2 PCIe devices such as WiFi and capture cards, mSATA SSDs, and non-M.2 form factor SSDs. Applicable to sizes 2242 / 2260 / 2280 solid state drivers.
- Support System: NVME Enclosure Compatible Multi OS, Windows, Mac OS,Linux ,Android. Support UASP / Trim with ultra fast transmission speed. Supports Plug & Play and Hot-Swapping. Fits storage up to 4TB(not included).
- Thermal Design: M.2 adapter adopts aluminum alloy shell, slim design, durable and excellent heat dissipation, reduced power consumption. Includes both USB Type-C and USB 3.1 (Type-A) cables.
10Gbps Speed Transfer & Tool-Free & 4TB Capacity
Backup and save files faster than ever before over USB, with read and write speeds of over 900 MBps, when connected to a Thunderbolt 3 or USB 3.1 Gen 2 port.
Over 40% faster read speeds and over 200% faster write speeds than leading SATA SSD external enclosures and USB 3.0 flash drives, make long wait times a thing of the past.
Tool-Free & Storage Up to 4TB (Not Included)
USB C to M.2 NVMe Enclosure’s tool-free design allows the quick installation of an M.2 NVMe SSD in just a couple of seconds.
Press the aluminum cover, install the card holder in correct place, then insert the SSD, finally close the cover.
If your ssd overheating when transfer large of data, enclosure will run the overheating protection auto and goes into read-only mode or stop the transfer or down the speed of transfer data. Avoiding your ssd damage due to overheating and improving the life of your SSD.
Computer have different show about overheating protection. Once your ssd cool down then can use again. Your file won’t lose.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 1 in|