Extra Wide Yoga Mat (73″ x 32″ x 6mm)
- Non Slip: Our TPE Yoga Mat has double-sided non-slip surfaces so you can perform any movement with confidence; Wavy underside stops the mat from sliding on the floor; The subtly textured surface prevents hands and feet from slipping out of position so you can hold poses no matter how vigorous your practice gets; Lightweight (2 lbs.) and easy to carry
- Comfortably Thick For A Better Workout: The Yoga Mat is designed to give you the most comfortable yoga experience possible; The extra thick 6mm mat protects joints without compromising support or stability; No more sore knees and elbows; Ideal for use on hardwood floors. And at 73" long x 32 1/4" wide it's suitable for short and tall yogis alike
- 100% Non-Toxic And Safe To Use: We believe in creating premium quality eco-friendly products that are safe for your body, mind, and spirit; The TPE yoga mat is free from PVC, phthalates, silicone, latex and other toxic materials; Be kind to your body knowing you aren't breathing in harmful chemicals next time you're doing downward dog
- Designed TO Withstand The Sweatiest Of Sessions: This durable mat will hold up to the wear and tear of regular practice. Constructed using non-tear technology, it won't rip, shred or stretch with use; The closed-cell surface locks out germs, dirt, and moisture to keep bacteria and stinky odors at bay; Easy to wipe clean
- Package Include: Extra wide yoga mat; Keep doing exercise at home, drink plenty of water, and sleep well to boost your immunity and help you stave off colds; Our product is a perfect add-on to your home gym
For Home and Outdoor Yoga
Say goodbye to unsecured slippery yoga mats
Our yoga mat is thoughtfully designed to provide perfect anti-slip performance, extra-large space, and cushioning. The right support and convenience with lightweight are great for home practice and outdoor use. Plus with extra-wide and extra-long to make sure you’re not too cramped during practice, giving you greater space to extend deeper into your poses, good for working on your flexibility.
We hope you will enjoy the comfort of our well-constructed mat.
Durable and Tear-resistance
- Double-layer Design perfectly matches different non-slip requirements from your body and floor. Each side has a raised texture to provide the grip needed so your mat stays put and you don’t slip or slide during the practice
- Additional Tear-resistant Mesh in the middle enhances the durability and lifespan, you can just say goodbye to annoying tearing; If taking good care of it, your yoga mats can last for quite a long time
Super Supportive yet Lightweight
Our SpaFit Yoga Mat is incredibly supportive yet lightweight equally in offering the soft & thick cushioning you expect from a premium yoga mat.
It provides an excellent level of cushioning while weighing only 4.4 lb, meaning you get the best support possible without having a heavy mat. Unlike heavier mats, this yoga mat is easy to roll and carry to and from class
Waterproof Closed-cell Surface
Our mats are formed under high temperatures and yields a closed-cell foam which makes our premium mats can prevent sweat, dirt, and bacteria from penetrating into the mats; Featuring easy-cleaning and anti-odor
HEALTHY & SAFE YOGA MAT
Made with the latest TPE material which engineered under high temperatures. Featured with moisture – proof and free of any harmful chemicals unlike the traditional material. Sustainable yoga mat with emissions-free manufacturing.
TPE yoga mat
- The manufacturing process is less harmful to the Earth
- TPE mats can be repurposed into new TPE products
- Mat won’t contribute to landfills taking over the Earth
The 6mm Yoga Mat, the favorable option for the yoga beginner
The responsive re-bouncing feature provides the cushioning and protection for your joints
The thickness of 6mm is by far the most popular in the industry. It’s firm enough to provide a solid support for any positions while being bouncing enough to take some pressure off your joints
A thick mat could be comfortable, but you will feel unstable and slippery when holding a pose on it; Especially, it will not recommend for many advanced yoga poses. If the mat is too thin, your points might feel hurting and you might need some cushion padding tool for some position
An intermedium thickness would be ideal for yoga beginners, who do need a solid base to balance and support the body; In the meantime, it can care for their joints while falling off the ground
|Dimensions||32 × 5.5 × 5.5 in|