AM25 Series Motorized Window Shades Built-in Battery Tubular Motor (2-Piece)
The A-OK AM25-1.2/30-ES-E shade motor features a long life built-in lithium-ion battery. Say good bye to expensive external batteries. Lithium-ion battery technology is mature and has moved into motorized shades. This is now the default option for retrofit installations where wiring to a power source is not possible. The built-in lithium battery is expected to provide approximately 365 cycles of operation (depends on shade size) before needing a charge. That means you'll only need to plug in the optional external battery charger twice a year or so.
Special Features - The A-OK AM25 and AM28 shade motors are Radio Frequency based so you don't have to point the remote at it every time you want to control it. In fact you can control the shades in your living room from your bedroom completely wirelessly. The A-OK motor stores the limits set by the remote controls. With the momentary press of a button you can command the shade to go to the Full up or Full Down position. Need more programmable stopping positions? Not a problem. The A-OK motors can be programmed for up 6 stopping positions (4 intermediate). No need to hold the button down and wait for the shade to reach the desired position. The advanced RF control technology offers the user simple individual or group control as well as an Android/iOS mobile device interface. Each motor can be controlled by more than one remote control so you can have dedicated room controls and master controls for the whole home.
Note: The remote controls do not have individual buttons to command control of the intermediate positions. When you press the up or down button the shade will move to the next programmed stopping point. You can command the shade to bypass the intermediate stopping points by double pressing the Up or Down buttons with a 1 second pause between presses.
This motor can be retrofitted to existing Rollease Chain/Clutch driven shades. By default the this motors is compatible with Rollease R-Series components and typically does not take any more space than the chain/clutch mechanism.
IF you have a Rollease R8 Clutch/Chain driven roller shade on a 1.5" Rollease Tube. All you need are the motor components. Simply pull out the clutch and insert the motor. The existing brackets are normally compatible.
IF you have a Rollease R16 Clutch/chain driven roller shade on a 1.5" Rollease Tube. All you need are the motor components plus new brackets. Simply pull out the clutch, insert the motor and replace your RB560, R580 brackets with the Rollease R Series RB360, RB380, RB390 Brackets.
A-OK AM25-1.2/30-ES-E Li-Ion Roller Shade Motor Specifications
• No external power source required (Except for Charging)
• Built-in 7.4v 2200 mAh Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
• Torque: 1.2Nm
• Lift Capacity – Not Including Tube Weight
– 1.5″ Tube: 16lb
• Motor Speed: 30 RPM
• Quiet Operation : 40dBa
• Soft Stop: Speed is reduced when the shade comes to a stop
• 6 Programmable Stops (4 Intermediate)
• Compatible with A-OK RF Control Technology (433.92 MHz)
• Audible Beep indicates when battery requires charging
• Attached Motor Charging Cable: 3.5″
• Attached Antenna: 6.5″
• Requirements for use – Not Included
– A-OK Charger
– A-OK RF Remote
– 1.5″ Rollease Shade Tube
– A-OK or Rollease 1.5″ Tube Idler/End Plug
– A-OK or Rollease Shade Brackets
– Overall: 17.75″ L x x 1.365″ D. – Insertion Dia.: 0.993″
– Tube insertion length: 17.625″
• Weight: App. 1.1lb
• Warranty 5 years
– AM25-1.2/30-ES-E Motor
– Crown and Drive for 1.5″ Rollease tube
Note: This product can only ship via ground shipping methods due to the lithium battery.
Recommended Tip to Tip Deductions
– 7/8″ Using included A-OK Brackets, A-OK End Plug and 1.5″ Rollease Tube
– 1 1/8″ Using 1.5″ Rollease Tube, and Rollease RB360 Brackets and Rollease REP53 1.5″ End Plug
Minimum Shade Width
– App. 19.125″ Tip to Tip with 1.5″ Rollease Tube & A-OK Components
– App. 20.375″ Tip to Tip with 1.5″ Rollease Tube & Rollease R-Series Components
Maximum Shade Width
– App. 96″ Tip to Tip with 1.5″ Rollease Tube & Rollease R-Series Components
Maximum Width limitation is due to tube deflection not lifting capacity.
|Dimensions||19 × 4 × 2 in|